CyberQ II Pit Controller by BBQ Guru
The CYBERQ II is the most advanced BBQ control on the planet. It is called the CYBERQII because it can be used to control two pits simultaneously. You can access it using the Control's Interface, through cyber space from any remote location, or use it locally with your PC. Comes with stainless steel universal mount for your control to sit in.
Two pit control that interfaces to your home computer.
Anyone would agree that a hot pit cooks quicker than a cold pit. The problem is that when the internal meat temperature over-shoots or goes too high, the meat becomes dry, tough or both. The BBQ GURU uses a microprocessor chip to calculate and control your pit temperature via the Turbo Power Draft Fan , so that the selected meat temperature is NEVER exceeded.
How does The BBQ GURU do this?
Simply put, as the meat temperature naturally increases The BBQ GURU maintains the pit temperature throughout the cook to ensure a consistent and effective cook. When using "Ramp Mode" it decreases or “ramps down” the pit temperature at a proportional rate using controlled power draft. Once you use The BBQ Guru, You simply will NOT want to cook without it!.
The BBQ GURU can be used to :
Always Know Exactly:
- cold smoke cheese, fish and meats
- Dry and smoke jerky, peppers or fruit
- Dry spices and herbs to make your own rubs
- Bake bread
- Make pizza, casserole and cobbler
- Make stuffed apples,peppers and cabbage
- BBQ pork, brisket, ribs, chicken, etc.
- Grill steaks, burgers, vegetables, fish
- Sear meats at high temps
- Hold meat at low temperatures
- What Your Pit Temperature is
- What Your Meat Temperature is
- How Your Meat Is Cooking
- Regardless of Time or Number of Pounds
- How Many Degrees From Done You Are
- What Your Cooking Rate and Doneness Are