If you like your Maverick ET-73 Smoker Thermometer, you are going to love the 2nd Generation Maverick ET-732 Wireless Barbecue Thermometer. The new ET-732 has all the functionality of the ET-73 but many great new features. Some of the new features include a longer range of 300 ft., the probes can withstand higher temperatures up to 716 degrees and a alert feature that lets you know when the unit is out of range. Also, the on/off switch is no longer in the battery compartment. This makes switching the unit on and off much easier.
- Monitor internal temperature of meat and smoker or grill from 300 feet away!!
- Wireless receiver with LCD beeps and flashes when meat temperature goes above your programmed temperature.
- Monitor barbecue temperature. Receiver beeps and flashes if temperature falls above or below your programmed range.
- Count up and Count down timer.
- LCD of receiver has back light for use at night.
- Receiver displays barbecue temperature up to 572 Degrees F.
- Receiver has belt clip and built in stand.
- Transmitter has removable wire stand that also becomes a hanger.
- Food probe wire can be inserted 6” into meat.
- Both probe wires are heat resistant to 716 Degrees F.
- Can be used in oven, smoker or grill.
- Lost alert warns you if your transmitter is out of range or has lost the radio frequency signal.
- Your meat, barbecue, and timer settings are stored even if the unit is turned off.
- Has two probes: One Meat Probe / One Smoker Probe.
- On/off switch on the transmitter is NOT in the battery compartment.
- On/off switch is not a button.
- Probe wires are slightly thicker and wire mesh has tighter braiding to improve probe durability.
Order your Maverick ET-732 Wireless Thermometer today!